-What are Cookies:
Cookie is a small file which is downloaded and is stored on the user’s computer when he accesses a webpage. Cookies among other things, allow the web to store and recover data of the user’s browsing habits or device, and depending on the information it contains and how the device uses it, it can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for internet operation and to provide our services, browsing facilitation and web usability.
-What kind of Cookies our webpage uses:
- First party Cookies: Our own Cookies are the ones sent to the user’s terminal device, as long as a device or domain managed by the editor itself and, as long as the service the user has required is provided.
- Third party Cookies: Are the ones sent to the user’s terminal device as long as a device or domain not managed by the editor, but by a third party that analyses the data obtained by Cookies.
As for example, those used by social networks:
- Session Cookies: Are temporary Cookies that remain in the Cookies folder of the user’s browser until leaving the webpage. Therefore, nothing will be registered in the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these Cookies, is used just to store the necessary information to do the service the user required once.
- Analytic Cookies: Are those Cookies that allow us to follow and analyse the users’ behaviour while surfing on this website. The information recognised is anonymous and improves users’ browsing experience. We use the audience measuring system Google Analytics, a web analysis tool of Google which allow us to know how users of our website interact. Collects information anonymously and elaborates surfing reports on our website without identifying single users.
Below you can find the link to the Google website for the details on the kind of Cookies Google Analytics uses and the expiry date.
The user can withdraw the consent to this Cookies Policy at any moment by cancelling the Cookies stored in the device through the settings and browser configuration.
-How to uninstall Cookies:
If the user wants to delete Cookies of www.presentaciones.biz from the browser, we will provide the instructions for the different browsers:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph 11920). Follow:
-Enter the Safari menu, go to preferences.
-In the Privacy section, press the details button.
-Select the website which stores the cookies and press delete, or press delete all cookies.
-Changes to the Cookies Policy:
We may update the Cookies policy of the website, therefore we encourage you to visit this policy each time you access the website to be properly informed.
If you have any queries, comment or suggestion about the Cookies Policy, please write to: email@example.com